We have completed our ‘Sustainable Power’ sermon series where we thought about removing various blockages in our personal lives that stop us from being fruitful for God.
With effect from 6th September, we start a new series taking a fresh look at our church with a focus on building up. How can we corporately be more intentional about building a kingdom culture, not on the ways of the world, but upon the values we hold dear as a church which are:
1. Devotion to God – being worshipful, prayerful, committed to his word,
2. Love for one another – forgiving, honest, accepting.
3. A desire to grow – in faith, in holiness, in fruitfulness.
4. A willingness to serve – sacrificially, lovingly, with humility and
5. Readiness to go – proclaiming the gospel in word and deed.
Please pray as we go through this series and let’s see what God will do.
Wally is preparing some notes to go alongside the series that we can look at in life groups for further discussion, consolidation and prayer.